OUTLINE OF A PRESENTATION
Teachers should instruct students how to give a presentation.
1. Structure of a presentation
• Introduction: greeting the audience, introducing themselves and the topic
• Main body: presenting the main points (students can build up the main points by answering the questions and organising the answers in a logical way)
• Conclusion: summarising the main points, inviting questions from the audience and thanking the audience for listening.
2. Useful language
- Greeting (Hello/ Hi/ Good morning/ Good afternoon)
- Introducing themselves (My name is…. These are my team members: ……)
- Introducing the topic (Today we are going to talk about…/ Have you ever thought about…?/ Have you ever seen…?/ Have a look at this picture. It shows…/ How does the picture make you feel?)
• Main body
- Presenting the main points (Firstly/ Secondly/ Another point is…/ In addition…)
- Summarising the main points (To sum up/ To conclude/ In short/ All in all…)
- Inviting questions (Are there any questions?/ Does anyone want to know more about…?/ Feel free to ask us anything./ Is there anything you would like to ask?...)
- Thanking the audience (Thank you/ Thanks for listening/ Thanks for your time./ Thank you for your attention…)
Vậy là chúng mình đã cùng nhau đi hết các nhiệm vụ của bài học Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 4: For A Better Community - project rồi.
Chúc các bạn học tốt!
Unit tiếp theo:
Xem thêm các bài lớp 10 unit 4:
- Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 4: For A Better Community - getting started
- Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 4: For A Better Community - language
- Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 4: For A Better Community - skills
- Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 4: For A Better Community - communication and culture
- Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 4: For A Better Community - looking back